Sunday 8 August 2010

I'm Ba-ack!

Well here I am at last. A few very busy months and a passion for Zentangling have left very little time for card making but now that the summer holidays are here and my beautiful daughter Rachael is away in Edinburgh taking part in a Fringe show I have got some crafting time on my hands.
The card I have made is for my other beautiful daughter Emma's 22nd birthday next week. She doesn't read my blog so I should be safe posting it early! She lives in Manchester but is hoping to come home for a few days, which is lucky as I wasn't sure how I was going to be able squash the card into an evelope to post!
To make the card I combined three challenges. The first over at Simon Says, Sing It Baby fits very well for Emma as she loves to sing and I had already chosen this image for her card. The song going round my head as I made it? ' Happy Birthday To You' but the Stevie Wonder version of course. I combined it with Fab and Funky's Spotty, Dotty and Stretchy Stripes and Creative Inspirations Recipe, 5 Flowers, 3 Papers and 1 Ribbon.
I don't know the name of the image as it was given to me by my sister Jenni but the papers are all Basic Grey.

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty gill, I'm sure Emma will love it! The image is from Whiff of Joy and it's called Carol Singing Charlotte :)
    Jenni x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Thanks for joining us at Fab and Funky this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whata lovely card and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining us at creative inspirations

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is Gorgeous!!!!!! I love your flowers & that image is so sweet! Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp this week!!!
    Chris & the DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card. Lovely image, great l/o...thanks for joining us at F'n'F xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous!! The flower assortment is beautiful and your image is coloured beautifully!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Creative Inspirations this week!!
    Stephanne

    ReplyDelete